_ *****************************************************************************

Welcome to my blogspot

Glad you came to visit.

Thursday, December 31, 2009



Happy New Year!!!

It doesn't seem that long ago that we were awaiting the arrival of 2000 and now here it is ten years later. Time flies.....live life to the fullest, do the best that we can do, savor every moment and don't waste a minute of it. I plan to continue with my long standing resolutions, everything in moderation, exercise, eat well, quilt, paint, hike and have fun, with a little bit of work thrown in for money, honey!!!! I'm looking forward to 2010 hope you are too.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend. I like your very positive thoughts on carrying out long term resolutions this year. It seems to be a bookmark year, 10 years from the start.....I hope that in this coming year we get to do a great many things together. I certainly look forward to that time laughing, planning and just being together. I'm with you on the health and hope to really buckle down and displace this new weight gain.....together we can rule the world...btw that idea of 1/2 hr walk with Bonita/Sue sounded great to me....too bad it will be every 2 weeks tough. If we were closer we could make a daily tag of it.
    Hugs and 2010 hugs from these keys to yours.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and family

    ReplyDelete

Famous last words!! Now is the time to prepare for next year

My apron won first prize at our quilt show, see if you can put it together

Live, Love, Laugh and be Happy