_ *****************************************************************************

Welcome to my blogspot

Glad you came to visit.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas is over but the memories will last


I had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. I have a new quilt program to play with, some nice jewelery, cozy new pj's and a wonderful cookbook to try out. My Engelbee secret birthday buddy sent me a bag full of goodies too as you can see from the photo. I wonder who she is?? Only two more months before I find out, can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Lola,,,,great buddy gifts that you have been given......is the enjoyment more in the receiving and sharing, or in the knowing.......I don't know about this but I can really feel the excitement of both in your words and sharing. Enjoy the fun and sharing with us all.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Famous last words!! Now is the time to prepare for next year

My apron won first prize at our quilt show, see if you can put it together

Live, Love, Laugh and be Happy