
Here it is April already and I still have snowflakes on my blog. We never know what it will be like from one day to the next, last week it was like summer and this week it has turned cold again. So I will change my border to hearts for now and when the weather warms up again I will plant a border of flowers. My tulips are comming up, the forsythia is in bloom and lots of buds on the lilac bushes so it is spring, Yeah.






Hi Lola....spring time in s/w Ontario can be beautiful. Snow, I've decreed that all snow and related white stuff has to disappear by midnight tonight. Although having said that....My Mum has always lived by the prophesy that there is always snow to fill a tulip cup before they die away.....I also heard that there is always snow when the robins first arrive. Well, they've been here now for a long time so I think we are safe and they are also.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your buds and beauty.
Hugs
Dee